PASQUALE LUCIO SCANDIZZO
- Ph.D. ,University of California, Berkeley, with thesis on "International Capital Movement and Economic Growth", 1972.
- M.S., University of California Berkeley, 1970.
- Specialisation in Economics, Center for Advanced Training in Agricultural Economics and Research, Portici, University of Naples, 1967.
- Laurea (Maxima cum Laude) in Agricultural Sciences, the University of Naples, Italy, 1965
- Languages: Italian (mother tongue), English, French, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Full Professor of Economic and Financial Policy, the University of Rome "Tor Vergata".
- Economic Adviser for the Regional Fund for Investment and Employment in Valle d'Aosta.
Former Institutional Positions
1993-03 President, Fondazione Salernitana Cassa di Risparmio.
1990-93 President of the Institute of Studies on Economic Planning (ISPE). The Ministry of the Budget, Rome, Italy.
1990-91 Member of the Carli Commission on the Banking Law
1986-87 Industrial Strategy Adviser of IRI (Institute for Industrial Reconstruction).
1985-94 Member of the Evaluation Group for Enterprise Creation in South Italy
1984-86 Chief Economic Adviser: the Presidency of the Parliamentary Budget Committee.
1982-84 Head of the methodological unit of the Project Evaluation Department, Ministry of the Budget.
1972-82 WORLD BANK:
1977-82 Senior Economist, Research Co-ordinator, Central Project Staff.
1973-77 Economist, Development Research Center.
1973-76 Resident Co-ordinator, Regional Research Project in Northeast Brazil, Recife, Brazil
1972-73 Young Professional.