- Where can I find the application form?
Our online application form can be found at:
- What kind of degree is required for the application of Masters of Science?
A three-year Bachelor degree (the Italian 1st level Laurea triennale or a foreign degree deemed equivalent) is required to attend this Master of Science programme.
- Can I apply if I have not completed my undergraduate degree?
You can submit your application prior to obtaining your degree. We will accept and evaluate your application. However in case of admission, you will have to provide your degree certificate.
- When do the courses start and finish?
For the academic year 2012/2013, courses start at the end of September 2012 and finish mid-July 2013 with the summer exam session.
- What is the average living costs for a student in Rome?
The average monthly living costs, including meals, travelling expenses, study material, and accommodation is about 700/900 Euro.
- Is the English language test compulsory?
Although no English language certificate is obligatory, all applicants should be aware that all our courses are taught in English. Therefore, it is essential that all participants have an upper-intermediate to advanced level of English.
- What kind and how many reference letters should be submitted?
Only one reference letter is required, which is submitted directly by the referee online. Your referee should be from an academic or work background.
- How does the selection process take place?
The Admission Board assesses your application based on the following criteria: curriculum vitae, academic record, personal statement and reference letter. An interview will take place at the discretion of the Board.
- Must my degree be translated into Italian?
If you hold a degree issued by a foreign institution you must:
•contact the Italian Embassy or Consulate of the country where you obtained the degree
•have your degree and transcript translated into Italian and legalised by the competent authorities and obtain a Dichiarazione di Valore (Declaration of Value).
For detailed information, please visit Legalization of Documents
- Where can I apply for the "Invest your Talent in Italy" programme scholarship?
Only Brazilian, indian, colombian, south-african and Turkish students are eligible for this scholarship. For further information, please visit www.postgradinitaly.esteri.it/postgradinitaly