On-line registrations for the admitted candidates will be open on Monday 3rd September 2012.
The deadline for on-line registration is Monday 17th September 2012.
All prospective students must enroll following the procedure described below:
1. Log on to the University http://delphi.uniroma2.it (you can do it on line from any PC or else using the totems location present at the University or in c/o the general master Secretary's Office) and following the path: A) STUDENTS AREA ⇒ 1) POST LAUEREAM COURSES ⇒ 2) TRAINING COURSES AND MASTERS ⇒ 3) REGISTRATION TO MASTER AND TRAINING COURSES ⇒ 4) FILL THE FORM ⇒ 5) FACULTY OF ECONOMICS ⇒ 6) I HAVE PASSED THE ADMISSION TEST AND I WISH enrol (paragraph 5) then, after entering your personal data, select "Master in International Economics" (Course Code: PIE).
2. Fill in the application form providing all requested data. After the completion of the application a code called CTRL is released on video and it is absolutely necessary to take note of it before you print the application and the payment module. This code will help solve any problems that might occur (Reprint function and cancellation of the application).
3. Print the application form and receipt of payment of the first instalment of € 2514.62 inclusive of
the virtual stamp duty of € 14.62. Payment must be made from the branches of Unicredit on national territory. Use only the payment slip generated at enrolment. Any other amount paid in any other form may not be valid.
4. After making the payment and reconnect to the network, after having outlined the sequence above
indicated, select "Validate Payment" by entering codes (CTRL - AUTH) provided by bank; this last procedure is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to be OFFICIALLY ENROLLED.
5. Deliver or send by registered mail with return receipt, no later than 17/09/2012 to Secretarial courses and Master's degrees - Via Orazio Raimondo 18-00173 ROMA, all the documentation (print the pre-filled application form; receipt of payment made at the bank; photocopy of a valid identity document, receipt confirming the successful registration, where the words appear "to be delivered in the office").
The Secretary's Office for Master Courses is open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 am to 12 pm and Wednesday from 2 pm to 4pm. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: +390672592223
The next instalment of the payment must be made no later than 14/12/2012, following the same steps of the first instalment, via the University website above under AREA STUDENTS and then in order: 1) COURSES POST-GRADUATE ⇒ 2) MASTER / COURSES ⇒ 3) COMPLIANCE AND SERVICES. Enter the serial number and password obtained from the registration. After each payment of registration fee on-line validation should be undertaken.
If the fee is paid by a funding body, the payment must be made, for the entire amount, by bank transfer (with the authorization of the Secretary's Office) at:
Agency. 75 of UNICREDIT
IBAN code: IT 26X0200805168000400695175
stating the reason for payment: LAST NAME - CODE MASTER-ACADEMIC YEAR
The candidate must still make the application for on-line registration by the deadline.