How to Apply
Applications for admission must be sent to
along with the following documents:
• Curriculum vitae
• Official transcripts
• Scanned copy of your Passport/ID (foreign students)
The Application form can be found here
- Applicants who have already sent their Curriculum vitae and Official transcripts need to send the Application form only.
- When filling the Application Form only Italian applicants should provide their fiscal code (codice fiscale).
- The deadline for application has been extended. Applications will be accepted until September 13, 2012, subject to places being available.
Apply now to secure your place!
- The payment of the total fee, which amounts to € 5000, is divided into two instalments of € 2500 each, the first of which has to be paid upon notification of acceptance, to complete the admission process.
- Please note that scholarships are not available for this programme. Participants cover their own programme fee of €5000 and their own travel and living expenses.