Deadline: May 22, 2014
Deadline: May 5, 2013
Deadline: February 20, 2013
The Department of Economics and Finance is part of the School of Economics at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, and is specialized in the following research areas: economic theory, applied economics, econometrics, economic history, economic statistics, mathematical finance, financial intermediation, organizational studies.
According to the official 2013 Research Evaluation (VQR), the Department ranks 6th among the 94 large Italian departments in the area of Economics and Statistics.
The Department offers the following programs:
- Laurea in Economia dei Mercati e degli Intermediari Finanziari (in Italian)
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics (in English)
Master of Science
- Laurea Magistrale in Economia dei Mercati e degli Intermediari Finanziari (in Italian)
- Master of Science in Economics (in English)
- Master of Science in Finance and Banking (in English)
Master Level I
Master Level II
- Phd in Economics and Finance (in English)